- Create a label (i.e., Saved)
- Apply that label to your email.
- Check the emails in your inbox that you want moved out.
- From the dropdown choose, Apply label:
- You’ll see the label name appear next to the email subject
- With the emails still checked, hit the Archive button above the emails
- This will move your emails out of your inbox.
- You can still get to those emails by simply clicking the label name on the left side menu (You may have to expand the Labels section)
I was just about to go back to Microsoft Live, but found this out from random googling.
I like a clean inbox.